POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (International Accounting – US CPA) – FULL TIME
AICTE Approved, NBA Accredited, Equivalent to MBA by AIU
ISME’s “Post Graduate Diploma in Management” (PGDM) – is an AICTE approved and
NBA Accredited two-year full time program.
- Major: International Accounting – US CPA
- Minor: Digital Marketing/ FinTech/ Information & Cyber Security/ People Analytics
- Additional Minor (Optional): International Business Program in Singapore
International by Credentials and Culture
- Summer Program at London School of Economics (LSE), UK
- Experiential learning program to Singapore (Optional)
- Unique opportunity to learn through a global Business Strategy Game designed by a
professor from the University of Alabama, USA
Faculty with International Exposure
All faculty at ISME bring with them a rich repertoire of international experience and exposure, either having studied abroad or having worked for various multinational companies.
Driven by Excellence
Awards of Eminence for ISME as a Top B-School:
- Ranked as a Top B School for Academic Excellence, BMA 2022
- Ranked 2nd Top B School of Super Excellence, CSR Ranking 2022
- Ranked 3rd Best Emerging BBA Institute All India, TOI 2022
- Ranked 34th all India by Times of India B School Ranking (2021)
- Recipient of Best ROI since 2006).
Corporate Centric Approach
Strong integration with the corporate world right through the duration of the program:
- Industry conferences, panel discussions and guest lectures on industry relevant topics
- Incorporating corporate inputs in the course curriculum design process
- An immersive 8-10 weeks full-time summer internship program with various corporates and industries
- Multiple on-campus and off-campus recruitment events with 100+ companies for placements
Placement Centric Coursework
ISME has pioneered the concept of offering Placement Oriented Value Added Term (POVAT) that enables students to integrate their learning and be better prepared for opportunities in their corporate world.
To strengthen the integration with industry, students also have the option to specialize in industry minors like: IT, Automobile, Telecom, Banking, E-commerce, Digital, Logistics, Analytics and more.
Student Focused Campus Life
World class infrastructure
A state of the art modern Wi-Fi enabled on-campus residence for boys & girls. It features a State of the Art Auditorium, Open-air Amphitheatre, Cafeteria, Basketball court, Badminton court, Table Tennis table and other sporting facilities with round the clock security.
Life Beyond Academics
For the development of a holistic personality in a nurturing environment, we have various extra-curricular clubs such as Academic Club, Social Club, Sports Club, Literary Club and co-curricular clubs such as Finance Club, HR Club, Marketing Club and an Entrepreneurship Cell.
CPA is the highest accounting credential worldwide. The US CPA designation ensures international recognition for finance and accounting professionals. The US CPAs are in demand across various companies and industries. Typically, most organizations need CPAs and auditors. Besides, most of the CPAs work as business consultants and tax professionals. Their expertise in finance and accounting leads to attaining high salaries. According to AICPA’s survey, the CPA fresher salary in the US is $66,000 per annum. The average salary for a CPA in the US is $119,000, with 20 years of experience, one could command more than $160,000 annual pay.
Career Choices for CPAs:
- Risk and Compliance Professional
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Accounting Software Developer
- Corporate Controller
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Information technology Accountant
- Finance Director
Roadmap to US CPA
Four Exams to Pass to Apply for CPA License:
Program highlights of US CPA
With the convergence of global accounting practices and emergence of technology-based accounting practices, today, the demand for accounting professionals with skills to audit, analyse and manage international financial reporting and investor relations are at their peak than never in the history. The presence of literally every transnational corporation in US, as well as two-thirds of large corporations of the globe headquartered in US, the accounting processes are also focused accordingly. The ISME PGDM + US CPA is uniquely designed to prepare a full-fledged accounting professional with (1) Knowledge of International Accounting Practices and (2) Technical Skills for Accounting Processes through skill-enhancing workshops, and the programme is designed and scheduled such that the student is able to complete his US CPA certification, while he is also earning a Post-Graduate Certificate.
100% Preparation for all 4 CPA exams & CPA Licensing
Placement with major accounting firms
Managerial & Leadership Skills for an International Management Career in Finance
Case Studies & Live Projects to upskill the Classroom Learning
Workshops on Finance, FinTech & Accounting and Financial Analytics
Rigorous Coaching through Beckers’ Premium Review Materials
Live Online Classes from CPA Certified Faculty working in Big Accounting Firms & Investment Banks
Structured, rigorous & planned approach to help you be a Certified CPA
Rigorous Coaching through Beckers’ Premium Review Materials
Placements with MNC’s
ISME has been successfully placing students since its inception and ISME alumni are working with various financial, accounting and audit firms, Ernst & Young, Delloitte, Grant Thronton, PWC and KPMG, to name a few. At the end of the program, student is assured of being placed by ISME with well-known multinational accounting & audit firms. The career opportunities to pursue international jobs also enhance with the US CPA program.
The Two-year full-time PGDM course-curriculum is AICTE approved and NBA Accredited First year consists of one week of Orientation course, three terms of eleven weeks each followed by ten weeks of summer internship. Second year also consist of three terms, eleven week each with Placement Oriented Value Added Term (POVAT) of four weeks. Dissertation and Industry training.
International Accounting – US CPA
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Structured rigour in the program
- Weekend Classes (Saturday & Sunday)
- 6- 8 hours on the weekend
- CPA Certified Industry Practitioners & Faculty from USA
- Self-paced learning content by Becker Professional Education
- Value-added Skill Enhancement Workshops
- 300+ Hours of Live classes
- Access to Recorded Sessions
- 24*7 access to online program material
- Access to 240+ hours of exclusive recordings
- 6500 Multiple Choice Questions
- 250 task-based simulations and study planner
- Access to mock exams
- One-on-one discussion with Expert Mentors
- Information and Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing
- People Analytics
* Courses offered are subject to modification, based on evolving placement opportunities.
- Business Strategy Game
- Creative leadership to Drive Change from Singapore Institute of Management, Singapore
- Exceptional Customer Service from Management Development Institute, Singapore
- POVAT(Placement Oriented Value- Added Term)
- Management Technique Review and Current Business Update
- Advanced Excel & Python
- Aptitude Training, Resume Review, GD’s & Mock Interviews
- Design Thinking
- Managerial and Professional program in every term
- Business Analytics Simulation Certification by Arthur Thompson, University of Alabama
- Six Sigma Green Belt – KPMG
*Courses offered are subject to modification, based on evolving placement opportunities.
Admission to the PGDM program at ISME is highly competitive. The Admissions team reviews applications on an individual basis looking at all aspects of an applicant’s professional and academic background. An elaborate selection process is followed to ensure quality enrolment
Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree from any recognized educational institution/university in any stream or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Good performance in one of the Management Aptitude Tests. Work experience would be an important consideration for admission
Stage 1: Complete Application Form (Online)
Every applicant seeking admission to ISME needs to complete the Application Form (https://admission.isme.in/pg)
Stage 2: Personal Interview (Online / Face to face)
Stage 3: Admission Decision
Based on the review of the application, CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/Other scores and the recommendation of the interview panel, the admission committee invites selected students for admission to the program. Admitted candidates are sent the Admission Offer letter. The admission would be final only after the receipt of confirmation of Admission Acceptance form from the candidate and the payment of the registration fee. Registration fee once paid is non-refundable.
*Note – Applicant can apply only once.