Explore - Experience - Excel

Oneiric (Entrepreneurship)


The E-cell with NISP at ISME, supports its student journey of entrepreneurship through phases like orientation, discovery, implementation, startup, growth and expansion. During the course of learning entrepreneurship, students learn about themselves, entrepreneurship concepts, effective communication, design thinking and selling. These skills are valuable to students no matter if they take up a job as an entrepreneur or become an entrepreneur-Cell students engage in 70:30 learning at ISME, as learning process take place 70% outside class environment like visit to trade fairs, franchise meet, entrepreneurs meet, industry visits, conferences, competitions etc. And remaining 30% learning happens in class room which involves case study approach, activity based learning, indoor games. So it’s a fun based learning and experiential learning.

Recent Activities

  1. Social Business plan -Ideation
  2. Quiz – entrepreneurship
  3. Video Case study
  4. Guest Speakers
  5. Movie on Start-ups (McDonalds)
  6. Product launch
  7. Business plan competition
  8. 100 rupee challenge
  9. Guest lecture & quiz

National Innovation & Start up Policy



Prof. Anshu Sharma ( PG )

President – Shubham Rana

Vice President – Sukalyan

 Prof. Rema Viswanathan ( UG )

President – Lavina Udasi

Vice President – Ayan Hussain


Prof. Jacob Chandy(PG)

Student Co-ordinator – Prem Sai Chowdary